We are always on the hunt for cafes that tick that all rounder box and thats exactly what Brothers Keeper Cafe in Kooyong does. Brothers/Owners Nick and Naidos Markou, both hospitality connoisseurs with their hearts in the game have created this warm and inviting family friendly hub, where you can expect to be served great coffee, a mouthwateringly delicious range of brunch options, friendly service and because we live in Melbourne somewhere that is not only kid friendly but also dog friendly too.
Together with the very talented Chef Ronald Guerra, the dynamic duo have put together a delicious menu at Brothers Keeper Café that offers a stunning array of brunch options that will keep you coming back for more.
Here are just a handful of our top favourite dishes from Brothers Keeper Café for you to try:
- The ‘Acai Sorbet Bowl’ with strawberries, coconut, chia, cocao granola & goji berries
- The ‘Reece Pannacotta’ made with a delicious peanut butter & chocolate pannacotta, chocolate granola, cacao nibs, strawberries, banana brûlée & peanut butter bites
- The ‘Earthy Mushrooms’ served with porcini & pecorino croquettes, pea cream, activated almonds & truffle butter topped with poached eggs
- The ‘Black Forest French Toast’ with raspberry gelée, chocolate sand, freeze dried fruits, pickled cherries, berry sorbet, pink vanilla cream, ganache & micro greens
- The ‘Oyakodon’ made with popcorn chicken, sushi, rice, red cabbage, cucumber, nori, soft egg, kupi mayo, avocado & hoisin dressing
For those of you visiting Brothers Keeper Café on the weekends, do expect slight delays – just like all of our favourite cafes, Brothers Keeper Cafe is very much loved by their locals and for good reason too. Also, if it’s looking busy at the front of the cafe, don’t forget to check out their newly refurbished courtyard for more seating – another great design by Studio Equator.
Photo Credit: Melbourniancritic
(03) 9822 1003
Mon – Closed
Tue to Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
Sat to Sun 7:30am – 3:00pm
481 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Brothers Keeper Café
Café, Coffee, Tea, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options Available, Gluten Free Options, Takeaway Available, Kooyong, Toorak, Kid Friendly, Outdoor Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, WiFi, Melbourne Cafe, Breakfast in Melbourne